18.5.10

Días grises



My default winter colour is grey. I love absolutely love it! I've been sick, so my outfits of the past days were basically my pjs, anyway now I'm feeling better.

This was my outfit today, the dress is an old 80's black dress pretty simple, with some details in the back but it's too cold to wear it without a cardi. I wore a cute ribbon belt and grey tights. The whole look is pretty me. I like black and grey. I did change the dress in the evening because I teach at an institute and I felt my dress was not an appropriate outfit (too 'cleavagy' and 'tight') to wear it at my job.

Again sorry for my awkward poses...



I just had to show my purse and belt



See ya!

1 comentario:

  1. you have such a great figure and I love this simple grey look!

    ResponderEliminar