10.2.11

Hasselt



Currently, I'm in Belgium with my boy having some real good times.
It's been a long since I've had so much fun and bought so much clothing, so I'm feeling quite happy.

Regarding my somewhat compulsive buying habit that includes not only clothes but also books, I'm wondering how the hell I am going to fit all into one suitcase. That'll be some task... anyway this picture was taken in Hasselt some days ago. Don't mind my face I am all but photogenic, and weird faces are my speciality.

3 comentarios:

  1. Cute blog! Hope you enjoy all your recent purchases. Lucky you x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cute blog hun. Really wish i was in Belgiam, hope you having a lovely time.

    www.faintheartedsparrow.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Holaa!!
    me encanto tu outfit!
    muchas gracias por tu ayuda :)

    ResponderEliminar